Friday, December 30, 2011, is the sales deadline for ordering the six remaining 2010 annual sets from the United States Mint.
As announced in October, the sets will no longer be available after 5:00 PM ET. The products are being pulled due to their age, and to make room from the upcoming issues of the 2012 annual sets.
The sales deadline affects the following six products:
- America the Beautiful Quarters Silver Proof Set priced at $39.95 with current sales of 272,886
- America the Beautiful Quarters Proof Set $14.95 275,628
- 2010 Proof Set listed for a price of $31.95 with current sales of 1,102,698
- 2010 Mint Set at $31.95 with sales of 582,539, and
- 2010 Presidential $1 Coin Proof Set for $15.95 with current sales of 534,814
The listed sales totals are as of Tuesday, December 27.
On the United States Mint page listing the annual sets, a statement warns:
This is a limited-time, first-come, first-served offer and no household limits will apply. A 7-day return policy is in effect. If a return is made because the product is damaged, we cannot guarantee a replacement. You will receive a refund if we cannot replace your order. The sale of these products will increase any previously stated sales figures.
To place orders for the annual sets before the deadline, visit the United States Mint website at http://www.usmint.gov or call their toll-free number at 1-800-USA-MINT (872-6468).